Our little doodler is crawling... he is SOOOO excited and so is Mommy! The gates up and I'm working like crazy to child proof our home... moving doggie dishes, kitty liter and all. He is so much fun to watch as he explores his surroundings and finds new places to go and hang out. I sure wish Shad was here to watch him with me. Liam is just giddy because he can go where he wants all on his own. Liam is eating big peoples food too... bananas, cookies, crackers, baked beans, cooked peas, carrots etc. His two bottom teeth are moving in fast and we are waiting to see which one pops up next. He is a very happy little baby boy and such a blessing.
I've been gearing up for a big neighborhood garage sale this Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Many of you may be asking, "Are you crazy?" Well, the answer is "YES"!! I coordinated a neighborhood garage sale to boot. Six families filling up their garage for people to find hidden treasures. It should go off with a bang and will totally help clean out the many things we buy but don't need.
Shad is doing really good. We hear from him almost daily and are able to Skype from time to time too. He hasn't seen Liam crawling on Skype yet, but hopefully this by this weekend he'll get a little show. Shad would love to hear from you... either by posting on this blog, by letter or e-mail. He started taking online classes while he's away to help pass the long days and to build on his portfolio. He's such a go-getter, that husband of mine. You go babes!
I would like to thank all our dear friends and family once again for your support while Shad is away. We appreciate each and every one of you. It's amazing how people come together in life when we most need them.
Blessings to you all,
Amy
Thank you for visitng our blog. We've created this blog to share with family and friends what's happening in our neck of the woods. Happy Blogging! Blessings, Ssgt Shadrick Bowe, Amy & Baby Liam (Audrey, Matthew, Cooper and Sundae too.)
The Bowe Family
"In time of test, family is best." ~ Burmese Proverb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for visiting the Bowe's
Family is Everything!
About Us
- The Bowe Family
- Princeton, MN, United States
- Ssgt Shadrick Bowe, Amy Bowe, Liam Bowe, Matthew Phyle-Bowe and Audrey Bowe
4 comments:
So when I leave a comment here Shad gets to read it also? Please let me know if this is correct. Then I will write on here more often.
Elli said they had a great time last night visiting Amy & Liam. She calls me and says(guess who I talk to). Shad called while they were there and she got to talk to him. She thought that was great!!!
Love
Mom, Deb, Grandma
Hello Bowe Family! Just thinking of you all and decided to pop on over here and see if there were any new posts up. I hope all is well! We're pray'in for all of you during this time apart... I know it has to be so hard. Sending lots of love and hugs your way!
Blessings,
~ Tanya
Hi Shad,
I've been thinking of you alot lately, so I hope all is going well for you.
I sure enjoy getting to see Liam as much as I have (and Amy). He sure is getting big. They grow up so fast at this age.
Well I'm at work and just wanted to say hi and that I love you.
Mom
Hey! Amy when you going to update with all the pic's you've been taking?
I keep checking for them....:)
Have a Great Day!
Deb
Post a Comment