The Bowe Family

The Bowe Family
"In time of test, family is best." ~ Burmese Proverb

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Liam's first Baby Biscuit! YEAH!

Yes, Liam had his first full baby cookie biscuit!! He absolutely LOVES them! Of course, Mommy had a bit of a mess to clean up but it was all worth it watching him munch on his little cookie! He's eating bananas and noodles now too! What will it be next?


Liam's first tooth is half way in and the one next to it will be working its way through soon. He's chewing on everything and I call him the "Drool Monster". He will have both bottom teeth very soon! He's getting SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BIG! His 9 month check up is in just a couple of weeks. Shad and I can't believe it's been 9 months already. Boy, when people say cherish the time, it goes fast, they were right!

Shad is doing great. Time is going slow, I think his job is kind of boring by the little comments I hear. My thought... boring is good and safe, right?! Hee! Hee! I've been able to hear from him pretty much daily. Liam and I feel very fortunate and a little guilty because so many other service people don't get the same perks. But hey, we are not complaining.

Thank you to those keeping updated and we'll have more updates very soon.

Many Blessings,
Amy, Shad and Liam

2 comments:

Scheerle said...

Thanks for the update. I'm glad things are going good for you at home and for Shad over there.
It is so much fun seeing the progress of the little one. Messy face and all... Sooo Cute!;)
Love to all,
Mom, Deb, Grandma

Scheerle said...

Thank you for the Gradma Mother's Day card. I loved it.
Tell Shad I'm so sorry I missed his call, it ment the world to me that he called and left me a message.

Love to all!
Mom, Deb, Grandma

Thanks for visiting the Bowe's

Thanks for visiting the Bowe's
Family is Everything!

About Us

My photo
Princeton, MN, United States
Ssgt Shadrick Bowe, Amy Bowe, Liam Bowe, Matthew Phyle-Bowe and Audrey Bowe

Pages

Blog Archive