Hello Family and Friends!
Shad is doing great! Here is a picture he took of himself yesterday as he waited for the plane to take him to his next destination (his yesterday, our today... I believe that’s right?? Hee! Hee!). He's still not quite sure what his job will be but hopefully should know soon. I asked him if he felt frustrated about not knowing and he said a little bit, but we all know Shad... he goes with the flow. It's been great chatting with him every day over the last month or so. Unfortuantely, going forward, we won't be able to talk on a daily basis. He will call us when he can. I'm keeping a phone by my side 24-7!
It's spring! It's spring! Liam and I are so excited!! Today we are coloring our Easter eggs (Will post photos soon) and off to shop for our Easter treats and prizes. I'm cooking a nice traditional ham dinner for my brother's and my nieces and nephews. It will be a full house of Easter eggs, Easter egg hunts and games, games and more games! Both Liam and I are very excited for tomorrow and we will say a dinner prayer for Shad (Daddy) and the rest of our troops. We hope you will all do the same.
Liam, Shad and I thank our wonderful family and friends for your support! We wish you a blessed Easter Sunday. We love you all!
Happy Easter!
Love,
Amy
Thank you for visitng our blog. We've created this blog to share with family and friends what's happening in our neck of the woods. Happy Blogging! Blessings, Ssgt Shadrick Bowe, Amy & Baby Liam (Audrey, Matthew, Cooper and Sundae too.)
The Bowe Family
"In time of test, family is best." ~ Burmese Proverb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for visiting the Bowe's
Family is Everything!
About Us
- The Bowe Family
- Princeton, MN, United States
- Ssgt Shadrick Bowe, Amy Bowe, Liam Bowe, Matthew Phyle-Bowe and Audrey Bowe

1 comment:
Glad to hear that Shad keeps such a positive outlook and that he's okay with 'going with the flow' even as frustrating as it can be not to 'know' what his job will be. I'm such a control-freak in those areas, I'm not sure I could do it or be nearly as strong as him. You must be so proud of your hubby!!
Have a blessed 1st Easter with your precious Liam and know that we are thinking of all of you and will continue lifting Shad and your family up in our prayers!
I look forward to seeing photos of you and Liam making your Easter eggs!! :)
Love and Hugs,
~ Tanya
http://acornsandcherryblossoms.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment