Hello everyone! Shad is on his way, high up in the air flying to his overseas destination as I type these words. He left Fort Bliss early this afternoon. He got a visit from Tim, his dad yesterday. Tim drove 5 hours each way in his new Corvette. Shad was grateful he got a day to spend with him before he left. I was grateful too. (Thanks Time!)
I was very lucky... I got talk to Shad every day/evening for the last month while he was in Fort Bliss training before his departure. It will be hard going forward becuase we will not know when we will hear from him next and it could be days. We are thinking positive thoughts and counting the days down until he returns safe in our arms.
Liam is changing so fast... I sent Shad photos every day via our IPhone's (I love our IPhone's). Liam can say "Maa Maa" and "Bah Bah". We are currently working on "Dah Dah". He's not quite crawing yet but is rolling all over the place. He likes to push himself backwards to get to his toys. I feel like we should have a "Beep, Beep" warning like a utlility truck. Ha! Ha! I give it a couple more weeks and he'll be crawling. I began child proofing the house. I am going to be picking up some gates to put up very soon. I video tape Liam when I can and plan to send videos to Shad via e-mail and on this Blog. I love technology!
Well, that's all for now. God Bless you all and please continue to keep Shad and our troops in your prayers.
Much Love,
Amy & Liam
Thank you for visitng our blog. We've created this blog to share with family and friends what's happening in our neck of the woods. Happy Blogging! Blessings, Ssgt Shadrick Bowe, Amy & Baby Liam (Audrey, Matthew, Cooper and Sundae too.)
The Bowe Family
"In time of test, family is best." ~ Burmese Proverb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for visiting the Bowe's
Family is Everything!
About Us
- The Bowe Family
- Princeton, MN, United States
- Ssgt Shadrick Bowe, Amy Bowe, Liam Bowe, Matthew Phyle-Bowe and Audrey Bowe
4 comments:
Hi Amy & Liam,
I'm sure at this point Shad's return seems so far away. I know the feeling, I've been there before! It will be here before you know it! I know easier said than done, right? Keeping busy really helps and I am sure you keep quite busy with Liam. We pray that Shad makes it home safely.(We know he will.) :) I hope somehow my words help you through this time, maybe strange coming from Shad's ex-wife. But, I am being truly sincere. :) Take care!
PS I love the proverb!
L♥ve,
Amber & Audrey
Love this Blog, Amy! We always have Shad and your family in our prayers and know that HE will keep Shad safe. Give extra kisses and hug to Liam for his daddy . Love the photos and messages you leave for all of us. Love you always and forever!
Auntie D and Uncle J
Thank you for your blog and your awesome support while Shad's away. You and Audrey are special people in this world and it means the world to me (us) to have your support. It's nice to know someone who knows what I'm going through. I know Shad will return safely after he is done serving our country. Thanks!!
Love,
Amy and Baby Liam
Thank you for your support Auntie D! We love you and uncle and miss you tons and tons and tons.
Love Always,
Amy and Baby Liam
Post a Comment